I am stoked to announce that the Paddlewoo Podcast has returned! And there’s going to be some changes coming… In this episode I’m joined by Chase Kosterlitz – we’re catching up on my last trip to Costa Rica and we discuss Blue Zone, which Chase is now leading, what he’s learned coaching, the J stroke, and the future of the Paddlewoo podcast.
We’ll be releasing a few episodes every month. I will be continuing to explore surfing, learning and with the addition of board design and construction, and Chase will focus on racing and the lifestyle of SUP.
Stay tuned for a great year!
You can subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher or iTunes. I am stoked to announce that the Paddlewoo Podcast has returned! And there's going to be some changes coming... In this episode I'm joined by Chase Kosterlitz - we're catching up on my last trip to Costa Rica...
Chase Kosterlitz, best known from his accolades in the SUP racing world has joined us on the Blue Zone SUP team and will be coaching in Costa Rica this year starting in November. Chase is also an incredible surfer and I'm pumped to have him on the team as his...
Last week I headed down to Grand Bahama with the family (we were forced to leave the United States to renew our international health care), and it just so happened that the Pryde Group dealer meeting was going on at Taino Beach. Now, this wasn't exactly a...
The process of coaching gives you a window into how people operate. How they respond to feedback, handle fatigue, disappointment and success. When you combine that process with a 7 day retreat of 16 hour days, you learn more about someone in that week than you...
Tristan Boxford joins Erik on the podcast to discuss the 2017 season of the Standup World Tour and an investment in the company that's injecting energy and life into the...
Folks! I know I've been slacking, so to make up for it I sat down with Zane and Matty Schweitzer last week and we had a 2 hour technical skills discussion. We covered stroke technique vs. board size/volume. Hydrofoils in the lineup. Foot position for turns. Zane's...
Browse Paddlewoo Episode Archive
- Paddlewoo Returns!
- Chase Kosterlitz Podcast – Chase Joins Blue Zone SUP!!!
- Getting Technical with JP’s Shaper Werner Gnigler
- Norm Hann – Following Passion to Paddling and Protecting a Coastline
- Tristan Boxford, CEO of the Standup World Tour, on the 2017 Season
- Zane and Matty Schweitzer Podcast – Technical Skills Discussion
- Breaking Down Stroke with Larry Cain, Podcast
- Designing a Board with Kirk McGinty – Part 1, Podcast
- Coaching Jason Podcast
- Fins, The Guide – Video Podcast with Tyler Callaway of FCS
- Fernando Stalla on the Podcast
- Kai Lenny – A Candid Interview into the Mindset of Kai
- Will Taylor – Editor of SUP the Mag talks Paddle Surfing
- Inside the Mind of a True Competitor – Jamie Mitchell
- 3 Legends and the Kook – Kalama, Boehne and Colin McPhillips from Blue Zone
- Tyler Callaway – President FCS and SUPIA
- Erik Logan – The man who advises the best in our sport.
- Clay Feeter – Founder, Editor and Publisher of the Standup Journal
- Colin and Zane on the Video Contest 2.0 Wrap-Up Show
- Zane, Matty and Connor’s Jaws Adventure
- Connor Baxter – World’s Best Paddler tells us how to Paddle, Plus all sorts of other good stuff…
- Keahi de Aboitiz – Aussie Prodigy talks Barrels, Airs, Videos and Travels
- The Vaz Brothers – Caio and Ian record from the Blue Zone in Costa Rica
- Dave Boehne – Shaper, Surfer, Stylemaster
- Justin Bing and Tarryn and Tom King – Team South Africa from Huntington Beach
- Zane and Matty Schweitzer – Aloha Spirit meets Competitive Drive
- Shakira Westdorp – Top Aussie Woman tells some great stories
- Giorgio Gomez has a very real discussion about the SUP Industry
- Congratulations Mo Freitas!!!!! Mo Wins the 1st PaddleWoo Video Contest
- Dave Kalama talks Big Waves and His Vision for SUP Surfing
- Noa Ginella – SUP’s first freesurfer???
- Mike McGann – 27 North Paddle’s Founder Talks All Things Paddle
- Justin Holland’s Horrific Wipeout In His Words!
- Kieran Grant
- Episode 9 – The Rules of Surfing and Fan Questions
- Mo Freitas
- Fisher Grant
- Colin McPhillips comes back for a BIG Announcement! We talk how to get out in big beach breaks and Best Videos
- Eric Goodman – Kelly Slater and Dane Reynolds listen to him… You should too
- Sean Poynter – Starboard’s star opens up…
- Justin Holland – Passionate Positivity with a side of Froth
- Colin McPhillips on the PaddleWoo Podcast
- Pat Rawson joins Paddlewoo to discuss SUP design, Mo Freitas and the future of the sport…