Episode 31 of the Paddlewoo Podcast features the Editor and Jefe of SUP the Mag, Will Taylor. Will is a lifelong surfer, growing up on the Oregon coast, and has moved into the standup world in the last few years. He’s been with the mag for 3 years and took over command this year.
In this episode we discuss:
- How he sees the SUP world from his vantage point as head of one of the largest media organizations
- How Surfer and Surfing Mag (both owned by his parent company) see standup surfing
- Which athletes are carrying the torch for the sport
- Commonalities that paddle surfers share
- What they’re doing to change the perception of paddle surfing